How To Tell If Your Battery Is Dead:
How to tell if your battery is dead is the term which confuses you a lot when your car will not start normally. You will be much worried about how to tell if your battery is dead. It is not difficult to determine how to tell if your battery is dead.
- The solution of how to tell if your battery is dead indicates as if your car is not starting, you can go to jump start car with cables. On the startup of the car and if it remains to start ever, you should not get off it for twenty minutes for the recharging the car battery. If the car is not restarted again, it means that the car is not charging because it is dead and should be changed. It is the best indicator of how to tell if your battery is dead.
How To Jump start A Car:
How to jump start a car is a mostly asked question. People are much worried about how to jumpstart a car. They much pay attention to how to jumpstart a car. They have a great confusion of how to jumpstart a car and always remain in the solution of how to jumpstart a car.
- It might be possible that you have no idea of how to jumpstart a car. How to jumpstart a car is the basic term which you should know before going to jump start car with cables. How to jumpstart a car is the most beneficial term for you in case of any emergency happened as your battery got ended on the way. If you know how to jumpstart a car, you will be easily moved to jump start a car with cables, but if you do not know how to jumpstart a car, you have to face a problem of finding a workshop near you.
Tips Before Jump Start A Car:
There are certain essential remedies which are supporting the car battery jumper. Before practice of car jump start, you have to adopt following remedies to make successful your jumping car battery:
- If you find your battery in a very bad condition such as destroyed, leaked or caught by corrosion, do not try to jump start car.
- Try the things made of metal far enough from the battery because metal made things can cause to a fire and are dangerous things.
- Disappear loose clothes from the battery.
- Keep burning items far enough from the battery.
- Do not smoke near the car battery.
- Verify that the electronic components are turned off properly.
- Do not forget to take out the key from the ignition.
How to Jump Start A Car With Cables:
How to jump start a car with cables indicate as the procedure to start a car when it is not starting normally. Jump start car achieved by jump start cable. In order to jumpstart a car, you must follow the following procedure:
- Find the vehicle having a sound battery
- Make another car in front of the bumper of your car
- Get the jumper cables
- Cars should be turned off
- Open the hoods of both cars
- Connect the first positive jumper cable
- Connect the second positive jumper cable
- Connect the first negative jumper cable
- Connect the second negative jumper cable
- Turning the engine on
- Starting the engine
- Remain car jump starting
- Disconnect the cables
- Restore the jumper cable to your car
A complete guideline will help you very well to jumpstart a car with cables. How to jump start a car with cables is now defined as follows:
1. Find The Vehicle Having A Sound Battery:
You should search the car having a sound battery for a jump start a car. You should not hesitate to ask for jump starting a car. The other person surely will be happy to help you for jump starting a car.
2. Make Another Car In Front Of The Bumper Of Your Car:
Now post another car in front of the bumper of your car so that you can start a jump start a car by connecting battery jumper of both cars.
3. Get Jumper Cables:
The jumper cables are the best booster cables for the car battery. The best solution to save yourself from inconvenience is that you should have a bundle of the jumper cables in your car along with other accessories every time so that in case of emergency you can hooking up jumper cables to jump start a car. You should have proper knowledge of how to attach jumper cables to jump start car.
4. Cars should be turned off:
Before connecting to the jumper cables and connecting, you should clear that both cars are turned off.
5. Open The Hoods Of Both Cars:
Now it’s time to open the hoods of both cars to connect the car battery jump starter.
6. Connect Fist Positive Jumper Cable:
Now the step is connecting jumper cables. You might want to know how to connect jumper cables to jump start a car. In response to how to connect to jumper cables indicate as you can connect the first positive red color jumper cables to the positive terminal of the fine battery.
7. Connect Second Positive Jumper Cable:
Now connect the second positive red color jumper cables to the positive terminal of your battery.
8. Connect The First Negative Jumper Cable:
Now it’s a time to connect the first black color negative jumper cable to the first one negative terminal of a fine battery.
9. Connect The Second Negative Jumper Cable:
Now connect the second black color negative jumper cable to the surface on the car along with the dead battery. This plain surface indicates as the frame of the vehicle made of metal.
10. Turning The Engine on:
Now the next step is to start the car. Now try to jump start the car by turning the engine on and leave it for some time. It will help to recharge your car battery before starting the engine.
11. Starting the Engine:
Now try to start the engine and if your engine starts having no issue, leave it starting for some time.
12. Remain Car Jump Starting:
You have to leave a car jump starting for at least thirty minutes so that the battery have enough charging. If your car does not start, verify the connection of the cables to your car whether it is correct or having any mistake. Now keep it connected for five minutes and then try to restart your car. If it again does not start, your battery might require the assistance of the specialist.
13. Disconnect the Cables:
Now you have to disconnect the jumper cables in the following way:
- Disconnect the Second black color negative jumper cable from the surface of the car.
- Disconnect the first black color negative jumper cable from the negative terminal of the fine battery.
- Disconnect the second positive red color jumper cables from the positive terminal of your battery.
- Disconnect the first positive red color jumper cable from the positive terminal of a fine battery.
14. Restore the Jumper Cables to Your Car:
Now you should return the jumper cables to the accessories storing area of your car.